Friday, October 23, 2009

Funny Pics

Look at that sweet face!


She is learning to sit up, but would prefer to roll right now. I think she rolled over on her boppy in this pic.




She got to watch football with Pop Rock, Grami, and Aunt Catherine this past weekend. It was fun to watch UVA beat Maryland!

Loving on Auntie Catherine

Go Hoos!


Adelyn has an allergy to the whey in cow's milk, so I had to cut out all milk products. If you all know my well, you will know that ice cream has always been a staple in my diet. I obviously love this little girl very much to be willing to give it all up. I guess she decided she would have some herself, though. (Steven had the jug on the table, and she picked it up and started chewing on it...so funny!)


Mommy, this is yummy...I don't know why you gave it up!

No comments: