Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Condo Pics...Finally!!!

Steven and I moved to a condo in Herndon in the beginning of September. It has been great being so close to Steven (he comes home for lunch almost every day), and our actual condo has been a great change. It is a split level 2 bedroom /2 bathroom condo and the living/dining/kitchen area is all one big space. I love that b/c it means a lot more crawl/play space for Adelyn, and I can watch her as I cook. It has definitely been a good change for us, although it is hard to be further away from our friends in Arlington and DC.
We do have an extra bed in Adelyn's room and a futon, so feel free to visit whenever. We love guests!

Dining area


Kitchen (I love all the cabinets and counter space. And the gas cooking is awesome!)


Living area: The gas fireplace is awesome. We have already used it a lot b/c of the cold, rainy October days. And the TV was Steven's birthday present. Watching football is fun on that thing!


Hallway bathroom.


Our bedroom.


Adelyn's bedroom. (We have a guest bed in there, which is great)

1 comment:

Megan said...

Oh my gosh, Em, its absoultely beautiful! It looks so homey already. Your kitchen reminds me of our old one. It seems like a great set up!