Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Fun in Sarasota

In March, my mom and I went to Florida to visit my grandparents Dee and Sam. It was a such a wonderful trip and so relaxing. We got to spend a lot of time in the fabulous Sarasota sunshine, and I came away from the trip feeling very rested and ready to tackle the last few months of the pregnancy. I also really enjoyed spending time with Dee and Sam, who I hadn't seen in a year! It had been way too long. Here are some pictures from the trip.





Mom, Dee, and I all went to an Opera. It was such a wonderful experience. Definitely a once in a life time event!


All 3 of us wore black and white to the Opera. Great minds think alike!



Dee, Mom, and I went on walks almost every morning. Walking around Sarasota is so much more relaxing and pleasant than walking around Northern Va, especially because it was so sunny there, and we were walking down by the water. Ahh, I miss that.


Dee and Sam treated us to many dinners out. Here, I am headed to the Club. I much prefer wearing pregnancy clothes for warm weather than for cold weather. They are just a lot more fun and colorful!







4 comments:

Megan said...

you guys look like triplets! (almost)
you are such a pretty pregnant mommy

mallory said...

You are so adorable! One of the cutest preggos I've seen! Little luck is coming so soon! Hang in there!

Ashley Wood said...

Pictures are So cute!!! You look amazing by the way, Em! I cannot wait to see you and hug you and say hi to my little niece in there!

Allison Hudson said...

You three look so much alike - i love it! so glad you got to have some beach time before your sweet little baby comes! cannot wait to meet her - love you!