Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Weekend

This was my first Easter that I did not work since Steven and I got married, and I was blessed to be able to spend it with the whole Luck family and my parents. We went down on Friday and stayed with the Lucks for the weekend. The entire Luck family was around, and it was great to be with everyone. On Saturday, I spent some time with my mom and dad in the morning, and then Catherine, Lauren, and I all went and got pedicures in the afternoon. There is not much better than having someone message your feet when you are pregnant!

On Sunday, we went to early service at Trinity, and then went to brunch at the Omni with the whole Luck gang and my parents. It was a large buffet, and the food was truly amazing!! We got lots of great pictures, which will be a lot of fun to look back on because it was the last time all the Lucks were together before little Robert was born. I feel so blessed that we had that weekend all together.





Steven and I don't have a lot of pictures together with me pregnant, so I was happy that we were able to get these. Don't we look so nice, matching with our yellow :)


All of the Lucks. This is the last pictures we have of everyone together before the birth of little Robert. Crazy!!


I am so glad my parents were able to have brunch with us as well.

This is the last pregnancy picture we will have together. It is crazy to think that this was taken only 2 days before the arrival of little Robert!



Quite a big bump!


1 comment:

Sara B. said...

haha that bump picture is so funny! i found your blog from the coleman's...you've been on my mind lately as i know your due date is nearing! katherine andrews said you were doing just fine when i saw her this past weekend :) i'll be anxiously awaiting news on your blog!