Thursday, April 30, 2009

Family Time

I had a baby shower this weekend, which was a lot of fun, but one of the best parts of the weekend was being able to spend time with my whole family. It was the last time I got to spend with my whole family before the baby comes. I was so glad that everyone could be together. Even Dee and Sam were able to make it for the weekend.

This is the one picture I have of everyone where Claire isn't laughing hysterically. She got tickled about something during the photo shoot and just couldn't stop laughing. Of course, everyone joined in with her. It was hilarious.


All the beautiful ladies. There are actually 8 total, since Claire and I are both having girls :)


Skip was a little surprised by how large my stomach has gotten.


Ashley is home!! It has been so nice having her back in the USA. It was quite a change from when she saw me last!

Michael is quite the stud. He was showing off his lacross skills after the baby shower.

The two baby bumps! This will probably be the last pregnancy picture we have together. Crazy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd forgotten Claire was pregnant too. You're family is multiplying like crazy! Counting down days til we see the baby's face! You're looking great!