Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Lolly Pop Shop

This past Thursday, I went to the Lolly Pop Shop in Charlottesville, which is a biannual consignment sale. It is wonderful, and you can get new or barely used children's clothes, toys, equipment, games, books etc. for very cheap. I love consignment shops! There is another one this week in Charlottesville called Here We Grow Again, so if you are expecting or have kids, don't miss it!!
While Adelyn and I were in Charlottesville, we visited Kate and even got to see Turner McNernery. We also visitted Poppy at his office and went to lunch at Bodos. Lisee and Poppy's new fellow, Mallory, babysat Addie while I went to the Lolly Pop Shop, which so sweet of her. She offerred to babysit when I met her for the first time last week, and I went ahead and took her up on it less than a week later :) On Friday morning, Adelyn and I got to hand out with Erin McNerney and Anna Kate Campbell. It was a very eventful 24 hours.

Adelyn and Erin McNerney


Baby Kate, Turner and Adelyn were all together for the first time! It was fun to have them all together and to see all the differrent ages.


Adelyn loves her new Bumbo. I got it at the Lolly Pop shop :)


Aren't they cute together?!?

1 comment:

Allison Hudson said...

oh my - they are so beautiful!!!