Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Baby Kate


Adelyn's first girl cousin, Katherine "Kate" Leggit Wood, was born on 09/09/09 @ 1038 weighing 8lbs 8oz. She is absolutely precious, and I got to go visit her the day she was born. Then, Steven and Adelyn got to meet her on Saturday, and it was so fun to see the two girls together. Kate is a beautiful baby girl, and we know the two girls are going to be best friends for life!

Aren't the two girls adorable!! The first of many many pictures together.


Such a beautiful new family of three! Claire couldn't look more gorgeous, especially for just having had a baby...who would know?!?

Doesn't he look so comfortable with that little girl in his arms. He was the most calm dad I have ever seen in a delivery room (and I have seen lots of them!)


Look at that gorgeous face! Just kissable *muah*

Steven with his precious new niece. He was so excited to go visit her!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my gosh Adelyn looks sooo big in that picture!!! I'm so sad I haven't seen her in so long. I bet she and Noah would like playing together more now.

Sarah Westenbroek said...

That is such a cute picture of Steven and Kate. She is a gorgeous baby!!