Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Rathbones are leaving :(

Noah and Adelyn's first meeting (outside the womb, that is)




Playing on the couch together at my house while Noah's mommy and daddy were packing

Reading Parenting magazines together to try to understand while their crazy parents act the way they do.


Hanging out at Megan's house with Julie


Playing in the Bumbo...Noah love's Addies toes!

Yummy!!

"Hey Mommy, what's he doing?"

Playing on the play mat. Noah was clearly interested in holding Adelyn's hand, and Adelyn was definitely preoccupied by getting some sun...typical.


Adelyn's first friend, Noah, and his family are moving out of Northern Virginia tomorrow to move to Williamsburg where Dave will be attending William and Mary Business school in the fall. While Adelyn is very sad to have her friend move away, I am a just in totally denial. I know that if I think about it for more than a minute I might have a major melt down and be a total wreck. Megan and I have lived only few minutes away from each other and have seen each other several times a week, going for walks, having lunch together, and just hanging out. She is my only friend in the area with a baby and has been a major support to me during this time. Our husbands make fun of us because we are constantly calling, texting, g chatting and emailing each other, in addition to seeing eachother several times a week. I just don't know what I am going to do without her, but again, I am not going to think about it too much. I just wanted to say that we are going to miss the Rathbones sooo much!!

No comments: