Tuesday, July 28, 2009

2 months

Today Adelyn had her 2 month old appointment. She currently weighs 10lbs 9oz (50th %) and is 22 1/2 in long (just above 50th %). Everything checked out well, and the doctor was very impressed by her ability to bear weight on her legs b/c that it typically a 4 month milestone. I just thought it was something all babies did b/c she started doing it at such a young age (I think about 1 month old). She is a strong little peanut, althouh I could have told you that before she was born (those legs were quite forceful in my tummy!). She currently gets upset if she is held in the cradle hold and definitely prefers standing or looking over your shoulder...she wants to see what is going on around her. At her appointment, she also got the first set of her immunizations. Steven and I have decided to spread them out instead of getting them all at once, so she got 2 today and will get 3 more in August (instead of all 5 today). She has been OK so far today, I little bit more fussy, but not too bad.
I can't believe our little girl is already 2months old!!!

Newborn...still in the hospital


1 month old


2 months old


Just hanging out on the couch, smiling




2 comments:

Katherine said...

What a cutie-pie! That is so funny about the bearing weight on the legs...same thing with Turner doing it early on so I totally thought all babies did that! We're really looking forward to seeing you guys at the beach and letting our little ones play!

A said...

Just catching up on your blog! I had to giggle bc C is so chunky, she was 10.6 at her one month appt!! She is doing the pushing up with her legs too! Miss you friend!!