Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ready Ready Ready!

I am 39+ weeks and soooo ready for this little one to come. I finished my last day of work on Saturday and do not want to spend any more of my maternity leave pregnant. It has been nice having time with Ashley and not having to work, but I am just ready to not be pregnant any more. I have been nesting hardcore, cleaning the kitchen floor on my hands and knees, weeding the back porch, planting flowers, and cleaning anything possible, but yet, no baby. I also have done everything possible, except castor oil, to try to get this little one to come: prim rose oil, pressure points, walking for miles, etc., but she still wants to stay put. I am hesitant to take castor oil because it's use is controversial and it makes you miserable in order to start contractions. It is not guarenteed to work, and I am not so sure if I am that desperate. If anyone has any other suggestions, feel free to let me know.


Here is a pic of my ever growing belly. It is feeling more and more huge every day!




And from behind...this little one is growing straight out!



I am writing a list of what we need to bring to hospital, and Steven was taking pictures. Good thing I am writing the list because clearly he wasn't paying too much attention to what I was putting on the list. We are ready to go!




2 comments:

Nadia said...

TOMORROW?!?!?!
praying for you all and SO excited!
xoxo
-n

Joanna said...

I'm waiting for you news and praying for you both! Can't wait to see pics on facebook and here!! love, Joanna