Tuesday, May 5, 2009

More Picture of the Nursery

I just finished the last touches on the nursery, so I thought I would post some more updated pictures. I even put a bookshelf together by myself! I think I impressed my engineer husband. Some of the pictures are dublicates, but this will give you an idea of what it looks like.


The picture frames on the wall have pictures of Steven and I when we were little kids.


The sign is from my Dad. It says, "Twinkle Twinke Little Star, Do You Know How Loved You Are."
Also, Dee and Sam got us the crib. Steven and I love it!










Ashley made the curtain for the closet. She did a beautiful job.


This is the bassinet that she will be sleeping in for the first few months. It was my bassinet growing up, and my mom and Steven fixed it so it will be perfect for our little girl.







4 comments:

mallory said...

It's so perfect! She will love her nursery. Only a few more weeks!

Megan said...

Now we just need Lucky!! And her name :)

Joanna said...

so cute! I'm so excited to meet your little girl when I come home!! love you em!

Allison Hudson said...

I LOVE the nursery - it looks awesome! Can't wait to see it in person and meet your little one!