Monday, May 11, 2009

Almost there...

We have started the count down! I have less than two weeks until this little girl's due date and I just can't believe it. Steven has been quick to answer my phone calls and often asks "Did your water break?" as soon as he picks up the phone. So far, there have been no signs that this little one is coming any time soon. I am working this week, but Saturday will be my last day before I start maternity leave. I am praying that the baby will come sometime early next week so that Ashley can spend as much time with her as possible before she heads back to Africa. If you think about it, I would appreciate your prayers for that as well. I know that God has the perfect plan, but it doesn't hurt to send your requests to Him!
We will be sure to let everyone know as soon as she comes. Thank you for all your prayers and support during this time. I just really can't believe she will be here soon!

1 comment:

Megan said...

HAHA every time I called Dave at work he thought I was in labor and he would be so disappointed if I wasn't.
I'm getting so excited!!