Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fun with Siblings

So, I am just loving this faze with Addie and Braden b/c they are really interacting a lot together and enjoying one another.  Adelyn tries to "pick up" Braden all the time and then roll around with him, kissing him and saying, "you're a handsome boy, you're so sweet, I love you Braden."  Braden is learning to be tough as his sister smothers him, and Addie is learning to be sweet because Braden loves to pull her hair and grab her face.  Life with two continues to be very busy, but lots of fun, as Braden learns new tricks, like eating solids, sitting up well, and practicing crawling.  Adelyn surprises me every day with the things she has learned and the new songs she loves to sing (Like "Doe a Deer" from The sounds of Music...her new favorite.)   With all the busyness, I am constantly trying remember to stop and appreciate the gifts the Lord has given us.  I am very grateful for my job right now, because, although it takes me away from the kids and Steven which is no fun, the break away helps me to gain perspective.  And, we are, as always, grateful for our family who constantly help us and give us the little breaks away from the kids that are so necessary.  Here are some pics I took of the kids together.  










Crawling practice!  He started getting up on his hands and knees and rocking at around 5 months.  He is going to wear me out.  I would like him to wait until he is 12months to crawl...that would make my life a lot less hectic.  And I wouldn't have to baby proof as much.  Adelyn just never really "got into" things...Braden is going to tear the place apart when he can move, I think.  At least he's a happy baby!    


A few weeks ago, we all went to the Lawn to visit with Uncle Will, have lunch (at Take-it-Away of course), and enjoy a little sunshine.


Braden loves our stroller b/c he gets to sit up high in front.  Adelyn loves it b/c she gets to sit down low away from the sun.  These kids couldn't be more different when it comes to personality.






1 comment:

Ashley Wood said...

Love, love, love. By the way, there is one picture that looks a lot like Addies pictures as a baby!