Sunday, October 16, 2011

Braden 6 Months!




My sweet boy turned 6 months old!  He is such a joy, and while 5-7pm are not his best time of day, most of the day he is happy, and smiley, and easily entertained.  He is well loved by his big sister, who often picks him up onto her lap and is constantly saying, "I want my Braden!  Can I have my Braden, Mommy."  He loves putting everything (literally) in his mouth, and he is also loves to be heard.  He has found his voice and likes to grunt loudly, especially in the car.  Last week, I was driving the two kiddos home and Braden started saying "Bah!" loudly.  Then Addie said, "Shhh, Braden" which Braden welcomed as an invitation to yell louder.  So my entire ride home was filled with Braden yelling "Bah" and Adelyn responding with, "SHH Braden."  I didn't know whether to laugh or go crazy...I had to laugh!



He has been doing a great job sitting up, going from laying to sitting, and just moving all around.  This stage is wonderful because he can entertain himself so much better.  He is much happier sitting.  And, I am grateful he is not crawling yet!



This sweet boy is so smiley.  I just love it!





The beginning of the end for the 6 month sign... 


The sign did not make it through the photoshoot...oh well.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Em, he is sooooo beautiful!!! Hes starting to look more like you!