Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

This past weekend, we went to Charlottesville to watch Steven run the Charlottesville 10miler and to celebrate Easter at the Lucks. We had lots of fun cheering for Daddy and Anna Kate, and Adelyn clapped the whole time (since my dad taught her how to do that last week...perfect timing Poppy!) and she even cheered at times. It was great to spend some time with the Lucks, although we did miss Robert, Lauren and Rob. I was so grateful for a beautiful weekend and several extra sets of hands to help care for Adelyn which allowed me to sit outside and enjoy the sunshine. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend as well!


Loving on Grami at the race.

Clapping for Daddy

The cheering squad

Megan McPadden helped Adelyn cheer the racers on.
We even got to see Debi Prum, who was there in support of Anna Kate.
Fun with Pop Rock. "Mom, get this flower out of my face!"
Run Daddy Run!!! Steven finishing his first 10 mile race!
The Runners!

We ran into Meghan Streit and her family b/c her husband Greg was running the race. (he's the one in the middle in the picture above)

Adelyn looking at Dorry...she's not so sure about what her shirt says, though...

"My Dad is faster than your dad"

"I still love you Daddy"

"Hey everyone, look what my Daddy won!"

We're so proud!

loving on Aunt Catherine!

This picture looks familiar....

...this was from the River house last June!

Adelyn loved playing with the dogs. When she sees them she says, "woof".

I don't think Rugby was so sure about Adelyn steeling his ball, though.

On sunday we all sat outside for awhile. Adelyn and Will had fun playing on the blanket.

"Want some of my water, Uncle Will?"

He's so funny!

What a great weekend it was!

No comments: