Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Some Random Pics

Her are a random assortment of pictures from February:


Today, Adelyn had a play date with Luke, Sarah's nephew (Sarah was Ashley's roommate in Africa, who is now back in the US and lives about 5minutes from us. It is great hanging out with her, and she is a wonderful babysitter too! Adelyn loves her!)

Adelyn kept trying to take his paci away from him.


Watching the Super Bowl (Wearing her outfit that says "cool like Dad")


Adelyn is quite petite, and she is wearing a 3month dress in this picture...she is almost 9 months.

Poppy and Lisee came to visit last friday and Adelyn loved playing with them. She was in such a great mood all day long.
Lisee took some pictures of her, and she really wanted to see them.
Adelyn is pulling up on everything now. This is her on our kitchen chairs, wearing her Valentine's Day outfit.

Drinking from her tea cup that Auntie Catherine gave her.


Adelyn loves reading. In this picture, she was reading the book from her Great Grandparents, the Carltons.


Adelyn also loves eating bread. I think she would only eat bread if I let her.

I have had a lot of time in doors b/c of all this snow, and I decided to use the Joy of Cooking that Robby and Claire gave me for my birthday and learn how to bake bread. I was inspired by Ashley when she came back from Africa and made everything from scratch. I am no Ashley, but I have really enjoyed learning how to bake breads. This was my first attempt at rolls. They were pretty tasty, and of course, Adelyn really liked them.

Adelyn loves eating things out of that mesh bag. Recently I have been putting avocado in it and I think she would eat an entire avocado if I let her.


Adleyn is wearing and outfit from her great grandparents, Sam and Dee. She is also playing with her favorite toy right now, her musical table. She got it from Pop Rock and Grami, and she loves walking around it and listening to all the music.

No comments: