Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day

So, Valentines Day was on Saturday, but unfortunately I did not get to spend it with my hubby. Steven was in Colorado, hanging out with his college buddies. They were skiing (and snow boarding) at a ski resort in CO. He had a great time, although, he was pretty tired when he got home. Skiing takes a lot out of you, and unfortunately, he didn't have Presidents Day off.
I had a pretty good substitute Valentine because I went to Charlottesville and hung out with Skip, whose girlfriend, Anne Collier, was home in Atlanta. I also got to hang out with my parents, Robby and Claire, and Allison Hudson. It was a fun, relaxing weekend, and was great to catch up with everyone. We had fondue for dinner, which was so much fun, and much better than trying to find a table for 7 at a restaurant on V Day. .
Little Luck-on-the-way was quite the performer for everyone. She moved a lot and we could see her moving in my belly. She also kicked every one's hands, which was fun for most, but I am not sure what Skip thought about it. He was a little freaked out about the fact that she could kick him while inside me.
All in all, it was a wonderful weekend. although I did miss being with my true Valentine. Next year he will have 2 Valentines to buy for! Crazy!!

2 comments:

mallory said...

That's awesome that Little Luck put on a show for everyone! Parks would ALWAYS stop moving when anyone touched my belly other than me haha. I heard through the grapevine you might be moving back to cville? If so, I know of a very cute 1950s cape cod for sale off Rugby Ave if you are interested :)(wink wink).

Emily said...

I heard about your house being for sale and even looked it up. It is beautiful, and Jackson did an incredible job renovating it. If we decide to move back, I will let you knw.