Tuesday, March 13, 2012

And...we're back :)

We're back and busy!  So, I didn't get a post out this weekend, but our weekend is Sunday and Monday, so I'm really only a day late :).  A lot has been going on in this little family. We are renovating our kitchen, which means we have been in and out of the house a lot over the past 3 weeks (thank you to my parents who have allowed us to crash there many nights), and we have been enjoying the nice weather and spending lots of time outside trying to clean up the yard.  Both kids love being outside, and I have already had to break out the summer hats and suntan lotion.  (Adelyn told me, when I put her hat and lotion on her, that she was at the beach...we only wish, sweet girl!)  Here are a few pictures of the kiddos that I took over the past 2 months.  There are many more to come!



What a sweet face :)



My little trouble maker likes to find new places to hide...oh my...









Braden's favorite new word is, "ball".  I love that he is starting to talk!

2 comments:

Ashley Tuite said...

These are amazing, Em!!!! You're such a good photographer!!

the reppard crew said...

such sweet pictures! and, what adorable little loves! i hear you on life in transition . . . wild times! hope to see y'all soon! xoc