Friday, November 11, 2011

Halloween

So this post is super late, but I didn't have the halloween pictures, my mom did, so I finally got my act together and am posting from her computer.  Anyway, we had lots of fun on Halloween, continuing our tradition of going to the lawn.  We didn't do any trick-or-treating in our neighborhood b/c the houses all sit on 2 acres, and we would have gotten half way to one house and then Adelyn would have given up, so instead we enjoyed the kind students who were handing out candy on the lawn only 10 steps away from each other.  My parents came to the lawn to see the kids and got to take Adelyn around, which was wonderful because then I could talk to friends and didn't have to fight the crowds, and they got to be with her and Kate.  All of Adelyn's friends dressed as monkeys (by chance, not on purpose) and were super cute.  We decided last minute to do some VERY homemade costumes, so Adelyn went as Princess Leia and Braden was an Ewok.  By the time the pictures were taken, Adelyn's hair had come down for the most part, but I thought they looked pretty cute/silly :)
At one point Steven asked Adelyn if he could have a piece of her candy, and she looked at him and said, "No Daddy" and pointing to one of the lawn rooms, "They are just giving it away over there."  IE  why would you take my candy when they are just handing it out over there? 















No comments: