Saturday, June 25, 2011

Father's Day

This Father's Day, Steven had to work on his "blitz" all day long, so Braden and I stopped by the job site to see how things were going. After that, we headed to watch the UVA baseball game at the Lucks and play with cousin Rob. We finished out the fun day at the pool where the Fathers finally showed up! My dad was out of town at a wedding that afternoon, but he was dearly missed. Adelyn did get to spend Friday and Saturday with him, though, so she was super happy!

At the job site. Braden was sleeping happily in the Moby wrap :) (btw, I got a massage from Mrs. Kluge while I was there. Not every day that you get a massage from a billionaire's wife!)


My dad and Braden (I had to get one of Poppy in here :) )


The whole Luck clan.


Daddy and his kiddos!




Driving Uncle Will's Jeep


Pop and Braden




The Dad's coming to see there kiddos at the pool...finally!



Adelyn reached for this ball and went face first into the water. I was taking the picture and then realized she was under water, swimming to try to get up, so I started yelling, "she's under, she's under" and aunt Catherine came to the rescue! Thanks Aunt Catherine...you're a great lifeguard!)

Braden was sad that Addie fell in :(



YAY UVA baseball (so sad they lost last night...both b/c they lost and I stayed up late to watch it)

Both of my kiddos looking up to their older cousin

No comments: