Sunday, May 1, 2011

Braden is 1 Month Old!!!

On Friday, Braden turned one month old!! I can't even believe it. I told my mom yesterday that I thought the month of April was the fastest month of my entire life! (and most exhausting, and joyful of course) I forgot what a difference a month can make for a newborn. They go from little sleeping machines, to engaging and much more social precious little bundles. Braden started smiling socially (not just b/c of gas) soon after he turned 3 weeks, and we love it! He especially loves to smile at his Daddy and big sister. Braden is a very sweet baby, and despite the fact that he still not a great night time sleeper, he naps pretty well during the day and has learned to adjust to our busy schedule and sleep wherever (in the car, at play groups, at music class...etc) Braden's biggest fan is still his sister, who I often struggle to keep further than 1 inch from his face between the snuggle hugs, kisses, and pointing out of different body parts. It is fun to watch the two of them together, and I am sure Adelyn is just desperately waiting for the day she can play tea party with her little bro and play dress up with him (I think we still might have that blue tutu we put skip in...sorry skip :) ).





Big Smiles!!











Napping on mommy and daddy's bed






lots of kisses from big sister













1 comment:

the reppard crew said...

SO SO adorable! Bring those babies to Richmond so I can smooch them! So glad y'all are well! xoxo