Thursday, April 14, 2011

Jesus Loves Me

As many of you all know, our sweet Adelyn LOVES to sing! Her favorite song to sing to Braden is Jesus Loves Me, which is just precious :) When she is in a singing mood, she will literally sing it to him over and over again. This video is from one of those singing sessions. Sweet Braden slept through the whole thing, even the smothering hugs and kisses!
(and yes, she is almost two, hence her commanding me to "sit right there!" I thought about cutting that part out, but then you wouldn't get to enjoy all of Adelyn's personality :) )

3 comments:

Eliza Joy Capps said...

Oh my goodness, Emily! This is the most precious thing I've ever seen!!

Virginia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Virginia said...

For some reason at first it didn't work but now it does and I am SO glad. I had the biggest smile on my face watching this! She is so precious!! Everything about this is perfect- from her nearly smothering Braden with kisses (we've got another little mommy on our hands!), to Steven in the background being like "whooaaa careful!" to Adelyn's sweet little voice and her beaming with pride when mama Em gives her praise. I love y'all so much!!