Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sweet Noah

Sweet Noah Rathbone was born on December 15th, 2008. We all have been waiting for the arrival of this precious one for a very long time. Steven and I even had lunch with Megan and Dave the day before his arrival and talked about how we just couldn't wait for him to come. I had been looking forward to being Megan's nurse, and as you can imagine, was very excited when I got a text from her on Monday morning around 5:15 saying that her water broke. I headed into the hospital around 6:45, just a few minutes before my shift started, to assure that I would be assigned as her nurse (I was already working that day, so it was perfect). I felt so honored to be her nurse and to be a part of the delivery. Megan was fabulous and so courageous, and little Noah was born by c-section around 1 pm and weighed 6lbs. 6oz. Just perfect! He is absolutes adorible (as you can tell by the pictures), and mom and baby were able to go home today. I posted a few pictures of Noah, Mom, and Dad. What a precious new family!!
He is so perfect. Sweet little features, and a nose and lips that look just like his mom's. He is going to be so spoiled and so well loved!!
Doesn't he look perfect in her arms? She is such a natural!
Bringing Noah to see mom for the first time after the c/s.
Such a proud Daddy!! And awesome helper.





No comments: