Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010


This Halloween, Steven, Adelyn and I went to the Lawn at UVA to "trick-or-treat" and show off her cute duckie costume. We had lots of fun seeing all the other kids dressed up in fun costumes as well. At one point, Adelyn saw a little boy dressed up in a dog costume and started yelling "puppy, puppy!" until he turned around at which time she got a very confused look on her face b/c she had never seen a puppy that looked like a little boy. It was hilarious! Here are some great pictures that Ashley took while we were there. There are a few of Kate Wood, Turner McNerney and few other play group friends. Enjoy!

http://adelynluck.shutterfly.com/#Halloween%202010

3 comments:

Jena-Marie said...

She is SOOOO cute. Calliah Grace had the same duck outfit. I think my mom already told you that. The pictures are GREAT! Can't wait to see yall so soon!

Megan said...

SOOOOOOO cute!! I can't believe how long her hair is getting!

Virginia said...

Seeing little kids dressed up as animals allllmost makes me want one. They look like stuffed animals :) Love the story about the dog too. I hope you are well- I miss you. You finally inpired me to start a blog :) its gettingfunkywiththestrunky@blogspot.com if youre interested. Love ya!